Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Service THIS: Update

Needless to say, I think I was a little angry yesterday. But thanks to everyone for your comments and enabling my bad choices i.e. to blog while mad. What good friends you all are!

I went to a different Service Canada location when they first opened* this morning. I had to wait 20 minutes but dealt with an extremely nice woman who, even though I had to explain what my document meant (again, aren't they supposed to know this? maybe I expect too much), seemed genuinely interested in helping me. So... thank God for that, and thank you, nice staff person.


Grateful for a mostly positive experience today. At least I'm done with Service Canada again... for now.

*Correction by author for yesterday's post: the offices actually open at 8:30 am, not 9-fucking-am, as originally stated. Also, I used "mispleasure" which is obviously not a real word. Ahh, blogging while angry. Clearly, fact and real-word checking goes out the window.

No comments:

Post a Comment